Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Saida Caxias

Saida Caxias

By Bobby Neal Winters
Bob Walter told me this was a great city and he was right.  The area is wonderful.  And I love the campus.  I felt so at home there. I talked to an intercultural relations class on Monday night and had a wonderful time.  They are very curious about the United States. That is the nature of the class.
Yesterday I took part in orientation activities for the international students.  They had a Samba class for them as an ice breaker, but I didn't take part: I can't dance even in English.
Last night, Gustavo Pezzi, former student of mine, took me out for a wonderful dinner. Italian!  Great food, great wine; I ate too much. Again. We talked for hours.  
I am now packed and ready to head out to Porto Alegre and from there to São Paulo. Maybe I will add something to the blog this evening. 

No comments: