Saturday, May 14, 2011

Multimedia Computer: Building computers and the Jesus Prayer

Through the Internet, I've made the acquaintance of a variety of people.  As I am religious, many of those have been of a religious bent and some, too very few, have been of the Eastern tradition of the Christian faith.  Through contact with them, I've come upon the Jesus Prayer: Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, Have mercy on me. This is to be repeated over and over. Thus, I have been prepared for my latest round of building the multimedia computer. 

I installed the new power supply.  I plugged everything in for testing.  I pressed the button and it came on.  Then it went off.  Then it came on again unbidden.  Then it went off again.  I waited.  Nothing happened.  I pressed the on button again, and the sequence of events repeated themselves.

I came to this after 4pm today. 

Part of the reason I am doing this and part of the reason for taking on any challenge is to learn about myself.  I've learned that I am shaper earlier in the day.  I am taking Monday as vacation.  I will revisit it then.

No comments: